World Lacantus Luxury Contests
Skill-Based Luxury Competitions Rules – Award Winning Participants
Luxury Picture Contest, Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest, Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest & Luxury Interactive Contest
Amateurs and Professionals from all over the world, anyone over 18 years of age can enter one or more competitions with the exception of employees of the LACANTUS STORE, their associated companies and employees of any company chosen to sponsor Awards for the competition.
By registering and entering the Luxury Lacantus Competition you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions when you participate for the Luxury Picture Contest, the Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest, the Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest and/or the Luxury Interactive Contest. By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the Lacantus Store is permitted to receive your registration data.
General Entry Conditions
1. Description of the Luxury Picture Contest, Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest, Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest and Luxury Interactive Contest also called (each of them or all of them) The Luxury Lacantus Contests or The Luxury Lacantus Competitions. Lacantus Store (the “Sponsor”) is offering two types of Awards, each of them divided in 3 categories of Awards. These two types of Awards are called: “GIFT-CARDS AWARDS” and “LACANTUS PRODUCTS AWARDS“. Lacantus Store charge an entry fee to all participants for (1)running the Luxury Lacantus Competition(s), (2)preserving the level and quality of this competition(s), (3)improving the Luxury Lacantus Competition(s) functionalities, (4)ensuring secure transactions and automated systems for data management, (4)maintaining the Lacantus Store platform in general as well, as for (5)remunerating the hired judges who will choose the Final Winner of this Competition(s).
The Luxury Lacantus Contests are “Skill Based” in a form of Picture Contest(s), 60 Seconds Video Contest(s), 60 Seconds Music Contest(s) or Luxury Interactive Contest(s). By participating in any of these Luxury Lacantus Contests, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (Lacantus Store), which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Luxury Lacantus Contest(s), participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless employees, officers and directors of Lacantus Store, its advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of Awards. The entrance fee will not be refunded for any circumstance, technical issues or misunderstandings of any kind coming from Lacantus Store or the participant.
2. Eligibility – All Lacantus Contests are open for worldwide users of Lacantus Store who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Lacantus Store are not eligible to participate in any Luxury Lacantus Contests. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of LACANTUS and/or the Redemption Centre are and shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Luxury Lacantus Contest(s). Any person attempting to forge a Declaration and Release or to defraud LACANTUS/Lacantus Store/www.lacantus.com in any way in connection with this Contest(s) may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant, the Participant will be the registered on www.lacantus.com with the disputed Entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the Entry may be disqualified and any Award potentially won will be forfeited in Lacantus Store’s sole discretion.
3. End Dates: Each contest has its main page. The end date of each contest will be shown on its own page through a timer that displays the remaining days. In some cases these dates may be extended depending on several factors, and could be shortened only due to technical problems, for example. Lacantus Store reserves the right to modify these dates whenever it deems necessary.
4. Brief description of Awards:
The Online GIFT-CARD AWARDS – Three Awards
One (1) LACANTUS GIFT-CARD shown on the contest page (One (1) Contest Winner= 1 Exclusive Award). The value (dollar amount) for this Gift-Card Award will be shown on the contest page.
Two (2) LACANTUS GIFT-CARDS shown on the contest page (Two (2) Contest Winners = 2 Awards = First and Second Award). The value (dollar amount) for the First Gift Card Award and the Second Gift Card Award will be shown on the contest page.
Three (3) LACANTUS GIFT-CARDS shown on the contest page (Trhee (3) Contest Winners = 3 Awards = First, Second and Third Award). The value (dollar amount) for the First Gift Card Award, the Second Gift Card Award and the Third Gift Card Award will be shown on the contest page.
The Online GIFT CARD AWARDS allow Contest Winners to buy any product from Lacantus Store with the same value. More details about Awards below: “THE AWARDS – General Awards Rules“.
The LACANTUS PRODUCTS AWARDS – Three Awards
Lacantus ONE PRODUCT AWARD (One (1) Contest Winner = 1 AWARD = 1 Product from Lacantus Store).
Lacantus DOUBLE PRODUCT AWARDS (Two (2) Contest Winners = 2 AWARDS = 2 Products from Lacantus Store = First and Second Award).
Lacantus TRIPLE PRODUCT AWARDS (Three (3) Contest Winners = 3 AWARDS = 3 Products from Lacantus Store = First, Second and Third Award).
Each contest will run on its own contest category page, and each contest / page could have its own category of Awards. More details about Awards below: “THE AWARDS – General Awards Rules“.
Luxury Interactive Contest Registration Process – Steps
People interested in Award Winning for the Lacantus Luxury Contests, have to take the following steps to register for the Luxury Interactive Contest.
Luxury Interactive Contest Registration Process – Steps
1– Register and Subscribe to our website: www.lacantus.com. Log-In.
2. From the Main Contest Page or the Luxury Interactive Contest page you can “Buy A Ticket” to start playing NOW. From the Main Contest Page (Click Here) scroll down until the Luxury Interactive Contest section to find the “Buy A Ticket” buttons. On the Luxury Interactive Contest page you can find the Awards for each contest and if you scroll down you will also find the “Buy A Ticket” Buttons to Start Playing NOW.
3. In order to enter and participate, you have three Tickets available: FIND THE SQUIRREL ! | BBG BEGINNER, FIND THE DOGGY ! | BBG ADVANCED or FIND THE KITTY ! | BBG EXPERT Contest. You must be logged-in when buying your Ticket(s) to Start Playing NOW. If you are not logged-in the Game will not work. After buying any Ticket, you will receive the link for the Game Page, in the purchase details.
4. If you open the Luxury Interactive Contest page, you’ll see:
- The time left for the end of the Competition.
- The Luxury Awards for the Winners.
- Three Game Modes: Beginner, Advanced and Expert.
- The “Buy A Ticket!” button for each one of these Games.
5– After playing you must click quickly on the button below to save your result. The minimum number of Cards Turned & the shortest Time Spent (Elapsed) on the Game Page will give you the Highest Score among all Competitors. There is no Submission Form for these contests, all your player data will be stored with your user account.
The Competitions & Participation
Open for Amateurs and Professionals, there are three genres of Competitions: Pictures, Videos and Music. There is also a New type of Skill-Based Competition based on Interactivity.
In total, there are four types of Competitions: The Luxury Picture Contest, The Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest, The Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest and The Luxury Interactive Contest. Except for the Luxury Interactive Contest, each type of contest is divided into two categories where you can participate. For example:
The Luxury Picture Contest is divided into two Categories:
2D/3D Picture Category.
The Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest is divided into two Categories:
Real Life Video Category.
2D/3D Video Category.
The Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest is divided into two Categories:
Original Song Category.
* The Luxury Interactive Contest has only one Category (Temporary):
Brilliant Brain Game (Category).
The 7 Categories mentioned above are divided, each of them, into three subcategories simultaneously, see below:
The Photography Category is divided into three subcategories:
Fashion & Style, Glamour & Luxury and Travels & Holidays.
The 2D/3D Picture Category is divided into three subcategories:
2D/3D Fashion & Style, 2D/3D Glamour & Luxury and 2D/3D Travels & Holidays.
The Real Life Video Category is divided into three subcategories:
Tell a Story – Video, Glamour & Luxury – Video and Travels & Holidays – Video.
The 2D/3D Video Category is divided into three subcategories:
Tell a Story – 2D / 3D Videos, Glamour & Luxury – CGI / 3D Videos and Travels & Holidays – CGI / 3D Videos.
The Original Song Category is divided into three subcategories:
Fashion & Style – Jingle Music, Glamour & Luxury – Jingle Music and Travels & Holidays – Jingle Music.
The VideoClip Category is divided into three subcategories:
Fashion & Style – VideoClip, Glamour & Luxury – VideoClip and Travels & Holidays – VideoClip.
The Brilliant Brain Game is divided into three subcategories:
FIND THE SQUIRREL ! | BBG BEGINNER, FIND THE DOGGY ! | BBG ADVANCED and FIND THE KITTY ! | BBG EXPERT.
The participant must choose what type of contest and category corresponds to their artistic abilities or skills to participate. The participant can only participate in one type of Contest and category by entry fee (ticket). If the participant buy a ticket for one, two or three Contests, he can participate in all those Contests at the same time. How to know if one Contest is already running? Easy, the participant will see the counter/timer on the Contest Page. The participant is authorized to submit their artistic works in any of the three subcategories within the category previously chosen, except for the Brilliant Brain Game where each subcategory is a contest itself, and you participate individually in each of these subcategories.
In total there are six categories of contests in which the participant can participate by Ticket/Entry fee.
- Depending on the ticket price, for the Photography Category Contest or 2D/3D Picture Category Contest, the participant can submit until 3/6 or 9 Pictures, competing for High Quality & Luxury Awards.
- Depending on the ticket price, for the Real Life Video Category Contest or 2D/3D Video Category Contest, the participant can submit until 1/2 or 3 Videos, competing for High Quality & Luxury Awards.
- Depending on the ticket price, for the Original Song Category Contest or VideoClip Category Contest, the participant can submit until 1/2 or 3 Songs or Videos, competing for High Quality & Luxury Awards.
There are also three subcategories belonging to the Luxury Interactive Contest – Brilliant Brain Game in which the participant can participate by Ticket/Entry fee.
- Depending on the ticket price, the participant will play FIND THE SQUIRREL ! | BBG BEGINNER, in easy mode, competing for High Quality Awards.
- Depending on the ticket price, the participant will play FIND THE DOGGY ! | BBG ADVANCED, in intermediate mode, competing for High Quality & Luxury Awards.
- Depending on the ticket price, the participant will play FIND THE KITTY ! | BBG EXPERT, in hard mode, competing only for Luxury Awards.
1. Lacantus Store judges will select the final winner for all Lacantus Luxury Contests (except for the Luxury Interactive Contest explained below). The judges are professionals in music, photography, painting, drawing, 2d design, 3d design, cinematography, publicity and advertising.
2. Exception: For the Luxury Interactive Contest the participants will not be judged by any jury, judge or physical person, because a sophisticated automated system will objectively select the winner based solely on the Highest Score of “how many clicks”, mouse movements, time spent, etc.
3. The judging panel shall assess and select the Winner for each Category of the Luxury Picture Contest, the Winner for each Category of the 60 Seconds Video Contest and the Winner for each Category of the 60 Seconds Music Contest. The results and the winners will be announced on our Lacantus Facebook’s page and Lacantus Store‘s pages/blog and/or subdomains, and social networks.
4. The decision of Lacantus Store’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
5- Aspects that the judges will take into account to Select the Winner(s):
a) Originality, Creativity and Composition For Pictures and Videos: Rule of Thirds, Centred Composition and Symmetry, Foreground Interest and Depth, Frame Within the Frame, Leading Lines, Diagonals and Triangles, Patterns and Textures, Rule of Odds, Fill the Frame, Leave Negative Space, Simplicity and Minimalism, Isolate the Subject, Change your Point of View, Look for Particular Color Combinations, Rule of Space, Left to Right Rule, Balance Elements in the Scene, Juxtaposition, Golden Triangles, Golden Ratio.
b) Originalitiy, Creativity and Composition for Pictures: Tell the story, Create relationships, Think in thumbnails, Know shape matters, Develop dynamic symmetry (Line art, Identify edges, Check placement of elements, Apply the Golden Ratio, Channel The Rule of Thirds) Use implied lines, Reinforce those focal points.
c) Originality, Creativity, Camera Movement, Shots & Composition for Videos: Zoom, Pan, Tilt, Dolly, Truck, Pedestal, Establishing shot, Full shot, Medium shot, Close shot, Extreme close shot, Up shot, Down shot, Over the shoulder shot, Two shot, Point of view shot, etc. For better details about Shots and Camera Movement click here.
d) Originality, Creativity and Color Composition for Pictures and Videos: Monochromatic, Analogous, Complementary, Triadic, Discordant Colors, Associative Colors, Transitional Colors.
e) Originality, Creativity and Composition for Music: Rhythm, Dynamics, Melody, Harmony, Tone color, Texture, Form, etc.
Originality, Creativity and Composition for pictures, videos and music will value 90% for the final decision.
Technical Aspects: originality, resources, materials, complexity, creativity and solutions, will value 10% for the final decision.
c) Summarizing: Originality 30% + Creativity 30% + Composition 30% + Technical Aspects 10% = 100% total.
6) Exceptional cases: Only if the judges have any difficulty choosing between two possible Winners (for the First, Second or Third Award), the winner will be Selected by the oldest Submission Form received on our platform. This means that, between two possible Winners, the participant who first submitted their picture(s) / video(s) or song(s) on our site will have 1% more chances to win against the other competitor, even if there is a difference of just one second when sending the Submission Form.
7) Once the contest date is over, the judges can take between 15 and 20 days to decide the winner of the contest.
8) The winner will be notified by email. Lacantus Store will create a post (on facebook, twitter and Lacantus Store site) announcing the Final Winner for each Awards (First, Second & Third Awards), and the general reasons that defined the Winner’s choice. A selection of the best works (without winner award) will be also published.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Lacantus Store and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the Lacantus Luxury Contest or the conduct of the LUXURY PICTURE CONTEST, LUXURY 60 SECONDS VIDEO CONTEST, LUXURY 60 SECONDS MUSIC CONTEST or the LUXURY INTERACTIVE CONTEST and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any Award awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Lacantus Store in association with the Lacantus Luxury Contests or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the LUXURY PICTURE CONTEST, LUXURY 60 SECONDS VIDEO CONTEST, LUXURY 60 SECONDS MUSIC CONTEST or the LUXURY INTERACTIVE CONTEST even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Lacantus Store, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lacantus Store from any claim arising out of your participation in the Lacantus Luxury Contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will Lacantus Store be liable for any:
a) Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
b) Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Picture(s), Video(s) or Song(s);
c) Problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) Incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Lacantus Luxury Contests or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Picture(s), Video(s) or Song(s) and/or the Submissions; and/or
e) Injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Lacantus Luxury Contests.
3. If, for any reason, the Lacantus Luxury Contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Lacantus Store, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Lacantus Luxury Contest, Lacantus Store reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Lacantus Luxury Contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select WINNERS from all eligible Picture(s) or Video(s) or Song(s) submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. Lacantus Store reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
4. Lacantus Store reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering or interfering in any way with the operation or conduct of the Contest or the Lacantus Luxury Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the apparent intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Lacantus Store reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any Declaration and Release submitted becomes the sole property of Lacantus Store and will not be returned. Lacantus Store shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. By participating in the Contest, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or in any Contest-related activity or the receipt, use or misuse of the Award or portion thereof.
5. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the Award, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the Award and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim the Award. By participating in the Contest the Award winner hereby agrees and grants Lacantus Store the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and Province/territory) and any statements made by or attributed to such Award winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without prior notice, review, comment or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the world for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest and other promotions without further compensation, and releases the Contest Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
If you find some technical problems or translation errors, please Contact Us.
See Also – Related Articles:
- Lacantus Contest Main Page.
- Luxury Contest Rules – Award Winning Participants.
- Lacantus Luxury Contests – General Entry Conditions.
- Luxury Picture Contest Registration Process – Steps.
- Luxury 60 Seconds Video Contest Registration Process – Steps.
- Luxury 60 Seconds Music Contest Registration Process – Steps.
- Luxury Interactive Contest Registration Process – Steps.
- THE JUDGING – Lacantus Luxury Contests
- Welcome to Lacantus Contests Pages
- Lacantus Ticket Contests
See Others – Related Articles:
- Community Guidelines for Crowdfunding for Events Owners.
- Crowdfunding for Events – RULES.
- Crowdfunding Terms & Conditions.
- ID Verification to Receive Funds.
- Lacantus Store – Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- Receiving Money Help Center.
- Understanding Crowdfunding Chargebacks.
- Best way to choose my funding goal.
- Fees & Pricing for LACANTUS’s Campaigners.
- Lacantus Store – Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Lacantus Store General Terms & Conditions.