Fees & Pricing for Campaigners: How much does LACANTUS Crowdfunding for Events cost?
LACANTUS charges a five percent (7%) platform fee on all funds raised for your campaign. Fees are calculated and deducted from the funds you actually raise (not the goal you set). Our payment processor also charges a processing fee that varies according to your location and currency. Here’s all the information you need about LACANTUS’s fees and pricing.
|Currency||Transaction Fee||Transfer Fee|
|USD (with US bank account)||2.9%*+$0.30||$0 USD|
*Payment processors may charge additional fees for contributions coming from outside the campaign owner’s country.
Let’s break down our fees in more detail.
LACANTUS charges a 7% platform fee across all Crowdfunding for Events campaigns. If you are in our “Never Ends” program and ran your campaign on LACANTUS, your platform fee remains 7%. If you ran your first campaign on another platform before joining our “Never Ends” program, your platform fee is 10%. Please note that you may have a different platform fee if agreed upon by you and LACANTUS. There is a first entry fee of $20 (USD) to launch your first campaign from our platform.
Each contribution your campaign receives is subject to a transaction fee charged by the payment processor. Transaction fees depend on the location of your bank account and the currency in which you raise funds. There may be additional fees charged by the credit card networks and payment processors if contributions are made via a non-local credit card.
Transfer fees, or Bank Delivery Fees, are applied each time we send funds to your bank account. For USD (with non-US bank accounts), CAD, GBP, EUR, and AUD, the transfer fee is around 25 in your currency. For HKD, your transfer fee is around $200 HKD.
- Your bank may charge additional fees such as currency conversion, wire fees, etc. LACANTUS always recommends you contact your bank for more information before entering your bank account information on your campaign. LACANTUS is not responsible for fees incurred by the campaigner as a result of a disbursement – including currency conversion, processing fees, or other bank/financial institution fees.
See Also – Related Articles:
- Community Guidelines for Crowdfunding for Events Owners.
- Crowdfunding for Events – RULES.
- Crowdfunding Terms & Conditions.
- ID Verification to Receive Funds.
- Receiving Money Help Center.
- Understanding Crowdfunding Chargebacks.
- Best way to choose my funding goal.
- Fees & Pricing for LACANTUS’s Campaigners.
- Lacantus Store – Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Lacantus Store General Terms & Conditions.